Spice Blends and Seasonings
- Antonio's Italian Spice Blend Seasoning
- Border Bandito's Salsa Spice Blend
- Cattlemen's Choice Beef Sauce Spice Blend
- Championship Chili Spice Blend
- Garden Harvest Special Blend
- Gold Coast Garlic Shake Spice Blend
- Mesa Flats Enchilada Spice Blend Seasoning
- Prairie Fire Chipotle Pepper Blend
- Red River Fajita Spice Blend
- Sizzlin Sunset Cajun Spice Blend Seasoning
- Smokey Canyon Mesquite Grille Seasoning
- Tumbleweed Taco Spice Blend
Beef Parmigiana Italiano
Antonio's Italian Spice Blend Seasoning
Beef Parmigiana Italiano is a classic Italian dish that combines tender sirloin steaks with a savory tomato sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. Serve with extra-wide egg noodles for a hearty and satisfying meal.
2 (14.5 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
⅓ cup Burgundy wine
4 tablespoons Westport Spice Antonio's Italian Spice Blend Seasoning
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
6 small, use your favorite cut of meat sirloin steaks
2 cups (16 ounces), shredded mozzarella cheese
1 (12 ounce) package extra-wide egg noodles
In a sauce pan combine stewed tomatoes, wine, Antonio's Italian Spice Blend Seasoning and Parmesan cheese. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring until thickened.
Heat oil in a skillet and brown steaks on both sides. Place steaks in a 12 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
Pour sauce over top, spread Mozzarella cheese evenly over top and place into a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare egg noodles to package directions.
Serve steaks with noodles on the side and spoon sauce over top of both.