Spice Blends and Seasonings
- Antonio's Italian Spice Blend Seasoning
- Border Bandito's Salsa Spice Blend
- Cattlemen's Choice Beef Sauce Spice Blend
- Championship Chili Spice Blend
- Garden Harvest Special Blend
- Gold Coast Garlic Shake Spice Blend
- Mesa Flats Enchilada Spice Blend Seasoning
- Prairie Fire Chipotle Pepper Blend
- Red River Fajita Spice Blend
- Sizzlin Sunset Cajun Spice Blend Seasoning
- Smokey Canyon Mesquite Grille Seasoning
- Tumbleweed Taco Spice Blend
Westport Spice Classic Recipes.
Antonio's Chicken Cacciatore is a classic Italian dish that combines tender chicken with a savory tomato and vegetable sauce. Serve with hot cooked pasta for a satisfying and flavorful meal.
3.5 pounds, cut into pieces chicken
1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2, chopped and divided onions
2, chopped and divided bell peppers
2 cloves, minced garlic
2 (14.5 ounce) cans, undrained whole tomatoes
1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
3 (6 ounce) cans (18 ounces total) water
3/4 cup Burgundy wine
1/3 cup Antonio's Italian Spice Blend Seasoning
1 teaspoon dried thyme
2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
8 ounces, halved mushrooms
8 ounces, cooked according to package directions pasta
Dredge the chicken pieces in flour.
Heat the vegetable oil in an 8-quart soup pot over medium-high heat.
Brown the chicken pieces well on all sides, then remove and set aside.
Add 1 chopped onion, 1 chopped bell pepper, and the minced garlic to the pot. Cook until the onions are slightly browned.
Add the whole tomatoes, tomato paste, water, Burgundy wine, Antonio's Italian Spice Blend Seasoning, dried thyme, and dark brown sugar. Stir continuously over medium heat until the sauce has thickened.
Add the remaining chopped onions, chopped bell peppers, and mushrooms. Stir well.
Return the chicken pieces to the pot. Lower the heat and simmer uncovered for 45 minutes, or until the chicken is tender but not quite falling off the bones.
Place the chicken pieces and hot cooked pasta on individual serving plates. Spoon the sauce over the top and serve.