Spice Blends and Seasonings
- Antonio's Italian Spice Blend Seasoning
- Border Bandito's Salsa Spice Blend
- Cattlemen's Choice Beef Sauce Spice Blend
- Championship Chili Spice Blend
- Garden Harvest Special Blend
- Gold Coast Garlic Shake Spice Blend
- Mesa Flats Enchilada Spice Blend Seasoning
- Prairie Fire Chipotle Pepper Blend
- Red River Fajita Spice Blend
- Sizzlin Sunset Cajun Spice Blend Seasoning
- Smokey Canyon Mesquite Grille Seasoning
- Tumbleweed Taco Spice Blend
Kansas City Smothered Pork Chops
Cattlemen's Choice Beef Sauce Spice Blend
These smothered pork chops are coated in a savory sauce made with Cattlemen's Choice Beef Sauce Spice Blend, onions, bell peppers, and celery. The pork chops are baked in the sauce until they are fall-off-the-bone tender. Serve with hot cooked rice or potatoes for a delicious and hearty meal.
4 thick boneless pork chops
3 tablespoons, divided vegetable oil
3 tablespoons flour
2 cups large onion, chopped
1 cup bell pepper, chopped
2 ribs celery, chopped
3 cups water
6 tablespoons Cattlemen's Choice Beef Sauce Spice Blend
2 teaspoons (optional but highly recommended) Sizzlin Sunset Cajun Spice Blend Seasoning
1 teaspoon ground cumin
for serving hot cooked rice or potatoes
Trim pork chops and heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a large skillet.
Brown pork chops well on both sides, remove and set aside.
In the same skillet, add remaining tablespoon of oil and flour, stir until mixture is smooth.
Add chopped vegetables and continue cooking over medium heat for 1 minute, stirring.
Slowly add water while stirring.
Add Cattlemen's Choice Beef Sauce Spice Blend stirring until mixture thickens.
Stir in remaining seasonings.
Place chops along with any juices into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Pour sauce over top.
Cover tightly with foil, bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour.
Lower the temperature to 250 degrees and cook for 30 minutes longer or until meat is very tender.
Arrange pork chops on individual plates, spoon sauce over chops and hot cooked rice or baked (mashed) potatoes.