Spice Blends and Seasonings
- Antonio's Italian Spice Blend Seasoning
- Border Bandito's Salsa Spice Blend
- Cattlemen's Choice Beef Sauce Spice Blend
- Championship Chili Spice Blend
- Garden Harvest Special Blend
- Gold Coast Garlic Shake Spice Blend
- Mesa Flats Enchilada Spice Blend Seasoning
- Prairie Fire Chipotle Pepper Blend
- Red River Fajita Spice Blend
- Sizzlin Sunset Cajun Spice Blend Seasoning
- Smokey Canyon Mesquite Grille Seasoning
- Tumbleweed Taco Spice Blend
Simply Delicious Chili
Championship Chili Spice Blend
A delicious chili recipe with ground beef, onion, and Championship Chili Spice Blend. Served with RoTel Diced Tomatoes With Green Chiles, ElPato Mexican Tomato Sauce or Hunts Tomato Sauce, Chili Beans, and water or chicken broth.
3 pounds 90% lean ground beef
1 large, chopped (2 cups) onion
4 to 6 tablespoons (1/4 cup) Championship Chili Spice Blend
1 28-ounce can, original or mild Ro•Tel Diced Tomatoes With Green Chiles
1 7-ounce can or 8-ounce can ElPato Mexican Tomato Sauce or Hunts Tomato Sauce
2 15-ounce cans Chili Beans
1/2 cup Water or chicken broth
In a 6 quart heavy stock pot, cook ground beef and onion over medium-high heat just until cooked through.
Add Championship Chili Spice Blend and stir until blended.
Add remaining ingredients and bring to a gentle boil. Lower heat, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Salt and pepper to taste.