Spice Blends and Seasonings
- Antonio's Italian Spice Blend Seasoning
- Border Bandito's Salsa Spice Blend
- Cattlemen's Choice Beef Sauce Spice Blend
- Championship Chili Spice Blend
- Garden Harvest Special Blend
- Gold Coast Garlic Shake Spice Blend
- Mesa Flats Enchilada Spice Blend Seasoning
- Prairie Fire Chipotle Pepper Blend
- Red River Fajita Spice Blend
- Sizzlin Sunset Cajun Spice Blend Seasoning
- Smokey Canyon Mesquite Grille Seasoning
- Tumbleweed Taco Spice Blend
Black Bean Soup Monterey
Prairie Fire Chipotle Pepper Blend
A spicy and hearty soup made with black beans, chicken broth, and green chiles, and topped with Monterey Jack cheese.
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1 small onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
3 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained (don't rinse)
1 (16 ounce) can fat-free chicken broth
4 teaspoons Prairie Fire Chipotle Pepper Blend
2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chiles
2 ounces reduced-fat shredded Monterey Jack cheese (optional)
Heat oil in a 3 quart saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic, cook until tender.
Add black beans, chicken broth, and Prairie Fire Chipotle Pepper Blend.
Bring to the boil, cover, lower heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
Mash enough of the black beans with the back of spoon to thicken sauce to desired consistency.
Add green chiles, stir, and simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
Ladle into soup bowls and sprinkle cheese over top if you like.